Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jack's Funny Little Sayings

"Oh, Pickles!" - When things go wrong and close to Oh, S... Try it, it's fun to say.

"I guess I can" - What he says after he accomplishes something he was just told that he couldn't do. (The first occasion was when we were at Whataburger and he wanted to squeeze between a tiny space between the booth and the window. After I told him to go around the other side because the space was too small for him, he squeezed as hard as he could and made it.)

"I'll try my best" - What he says when he is about to do something that he shouldn't do. (like straddling between bar stools or standing on his jeep or climbing into the Suburban from the ground through the rolled down window. Video of this to come soon...

"Is that a good plan?" - What he says when he has a detailed plan of events like "after we have lunch, we'll get gas, and then ride my bike to the playground, is that a good plan?"

"Now that is what I'm talking about" - What he says when you understand what he is saying.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These are hilarious. What a funny little man you're raising! :)